The Ashinaga Africa Initiative’s mission is to contribute to Sub-Saharan Africa’s expanding role in global development through increasing access to higher education abroad for orphaned students. The scheme offers is a fully funded scholarship that covers tuition fees, basic medical insurance, travel costs and accommodation
- Have lost one or both parents
- Have completed secondary school and received the results of their national secondary school examination within the last two years or will have completed and received their final results before February 28th, 2023.
- Should not be older than 23 years of age
- Be proficient in English, French or Portuguese
- Be ranked in the top 10% of their class during their last 2 or 3 years of secondary school
- Have no dependents who could sponsor them
Application Deadline: 20th January 2023