University of Canberra Vice-Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarship 2022/2023
Three scholarships will be offered to international students intending to start a degree in at University of Canberra. This scholarship will be awarded to students who exhibit the University of Canberra’s core values and demonstrate a commitment to social engagement, sustainability and reducing inequalities. The scholarship is available to undergraduate, masters’ international students who will in turn benefit up to 50,000 AUD per year, covering all of the recipients tuition fees for the course duration, on-campus accommodation, $10,000 AUD yearly financial allowance
You are eligible to apply if you:
- are located offshore at the time of application.
- have applied for but not yet commenced an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University of Canberra.
- have satisfied the program academic requirement with a minimum of 80% average (or equivalent).
- hold any form of offer letter (including conditional or provisional offer) issued by the University of Canberra.
- are applying to study on an Australian student visa (subclass 500).
- are a new commencing student.
Application Deadline: 9th October 2022